Privacy and cookies policy
Privacy and cookies policy
TEHTRIS appreciates your visit to our websites and your interest in our products and services. Your privacy is important to us and we want you to feel comfortable visiting our websites.
Privacy protection and personal data is an important concern to which TEHTRIS pays special attention. Personal data and cookies collected during visits to our websites are processed according to the legal provisions valid for France.
This Policy intends to provide you all relevant information in relation to the collection and processing of personal data and cookies which may be collected through this website, (hereinafter, the “Website”).
TEHTRIS SAS (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, or “TEHTRIS”) may collect and process personal data relating to you when you visit this Website.
What is a personal data?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) EU 2016/679, personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
For which purpose do we collect your personal data?
Generally, you can visit our website without providing any personal data about yourself. However, in order to access some parts of our websites and/or for you to request specific information or services, we may need to collect personal data from you which we will process for the purposes described hereunder.
Each form or online service limits the personal data collection to strictly necessary (data minimization principle). Either way, TEHTRIS is committed to ensure the information collected and used is appropriate for this purpose and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
TEHTRIS’ data processing’s are based on one or more of the following legal bases:
- the performance of a contract (e.g. to process and send an order or to open and manage a TEHTRIS account), or ;
- the performance of a legal obligation (e.g., keeping invoices), or ;
- where it is in the legitimate interests of TEHTRIS (e.g. fraud prevention, direct marketing, securing information systems), or
- when the visitor has given his or her consent to the collection of the data.
In order for TEHTRIS to provide you with the best service possible, TEHTRIS needs to collect personal data for and only to the extent necessary in each following specific purpose:
As part of pre-contractual (demonstration requests, information on our Services, recruitment, etc) and/or contractual obligations, (partner portal, order management etc) we may process your personal data for:
- answering any requests, queries or inquires you may submit on our Website;
- Managing orders, customer relations (telephone / email), order tracking, after-sales service ;
- enabling you log on certain restricted parts of our Website;
- managing recruitment when you apply online for jobs or internships.
For this purpose, TEHTRIS uses the data you provide for the above-mentioned purposes of marketing, customer and partner relations, recruitment management and related correspondences. TEHTRIS limits access to your data to relevant departments of TEHTRIS. TEHTRIS undertakes to delete your data in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
As part of the personal data you share with us for :
- Subscription to the TEHTRIS newsletter, ensuring correspondence and sending you news;
- Registration and management of TEHTRIS events that you wish to attend, correspondence and future events;
- Communication and management of discussion interfaces with which you can interact on the Site;
- Provision of sharing tools on social networks ;
- Notification of false positives of our AI on VirusTotal;
These processing are based on your consent for TEHTRIS answers to your requests and communicate with you for these purposes. For some events, participant management is performed by a subcontractor of TEHTRIS mentioned in the registration form. TEHTRIS limits access to your data only to those departments relevant to the purpose. You may withdraw your consent at any time and exercise your rights to data processing and freedom by contacting our DPO (DPO contact).
As part of the personal data you share with us to improve our Website:
- To conduct customer satisfaction surveys;
- To maintain and improve our Website and to ensure its security;
- To produce statistics regarding the use of our Website.
These processing and purposes are based on our legitimate interest in ensuring that you enjoy your visit to our Websites. TEHTRIS limits access to your data to relevant departments of TEHTRIS.
Personal data retention policy
When you are an existing client, partner, we will retain your Personal Data for as long as our contractual and/or commercial relationship lasts. Thereafter, we may place your Personal Data in the intermediate archive for five (5) years after the end of our contractual and/or commercial relationship.
If you are a prospect without an established contractual and/or business relationship, we will not retain your data beyond three (3) years after the last contact with you.
If you are a job or internship candidate, if you are not selected, we will delete all information you have shared with us no later than two (2) years after the information was collected;
If you are a newsletter subscriber, we retain your Personal Data for the duration of your subscription. Your Personal Information will be deleted immediately upon unsubscribing;
If you have registered for an event organized by TEHTRIS, we retain your Personal Information for the duration of the event and up to 2 years after the end of the last event you attended;
If you have sent us a false positive ticket, we keep it for the duration defined by our ticket manager, Zendesk. The technical response to your request is handled by TEHTRIS technical experts. TEHTRIS will retain your personal data for up to one year after the last contact with you.
The connection information (IP address; website from which you visit us; page of TEHTRIS Websites you visit and the date of your visit) that we collect for the security, maintenance and improvement purposes mentioned above will not be retained beyond six (6) months after collection.
When you visit our Website, information relating to the browsing of your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) on our Website may be recorded in “Cookies” files installed on your terminal, subject to the choices you have expressed concerning Cookies and which you can modify at any time.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small data files sent to the Internet browser you are using by the website you are visiting. They serve many different purposes, but primarily they allow the website to recognize your device and retain certain information about your preferences or past actions in order to allow the website to function or improve its operation. They also provide information to the site editors. In short, cookies help us to provide you with a good browsing experience on our website and to improve it.
These cookies may then be stored on your computer to identify your computer.
The cookies used on this website may be set either by our Website or by a third party website.
In addition, these cookies can be either session or persistent:
- Session cookies are temporary and will only be stored in the memory of your browser while it is open. As soon as the browser is closed, the cookie will be removed from your its history.
- Persistent cookies have an expiration date stuck to them. These cookies are not removed when the browser is closed but are removed after the expiry date is reached. These durations are set in accordance with the purpose served by the cookies. You can also manually delete these cookies. The cookies used on the TEHTRIS Website have a maximum lifetime of 12 months.
Other tools may be used by our Site:
- Web beacons (also known as internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs) are typically transparent graphic images placed on a website. Web beacons are used in combination with cookies to consider the actions of our website’s visitors. We may use beacons to obtain information such as the IP address of the machine that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears or the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page was consulted, and the version of browser used to visit the page ;
- An IP address is a unique identifier that certain devices use to identify and communicate over the Internet. When you visit our website, we may view the IP address of the device used to connect to the internet via the aforementioned web beacons. This information is used to determine the general physical location of the device. We may use this information to change the way we present our sites to enhance your visit ;
- A URL (uniform resource locator) is a unique identifier or address for each resource on the internet. For instance, it is the address for the web page that you are visiting. We will use this information to see which pages are visited and the way that you navigate through our website.
Types of cookies
We use certain types of cookies on this website, described below.
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential in order to be able to browse our Website and take full advantage of its features such as access to certain secure web pages. Without these cookies, certain services you request cannot be provided. These cookies allow us to adapt the presentation of our Website to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our Website, depending on the hardware and software used to display or read the material on your terminal. They may also be used to provide you with certain services that you have requested, such as watching a video. These cookies cannot track your browsing activity on other websites and do not collect any information about you that could be used for advertising purposes.
- Performance cookies: These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website such as which pages are visited the most or whether error messages appear on certain pages. All information collected through these cookies is anonymized, and is collected for the sole purpose of developing and tracking traffic patterns on our website to improve the way it operates. This information is for TEHTRIS’ exclusive use and is not shared with any third parties or connected to any other information.
You can review the data protection policies of the following entities to set cookies:
In accordance with Directive 2002/58/EC of July 12, 2002, TEHTRIS collects your prior consent to the deposit of cookies for audience measurement and sharing to social networks.
You can make the choice at any time to express and modify your wishes regarding cookies, by the means described below.
Below is a list of the cookies we use on our website:
|Google Tag Manager||tehtris.com||It organizes all third-party tags on our website (such as Google Analytics or Facebook pixels), and also controls their triggering.|
|Salesforce Pardot||pardot.com||All the information you voluntarily give us is stored in this tool. Thanks to it we can build a personalized relationship adapted to your needs.|
|Hotjar||tehtris.com||Recording of browsing patterns for the purpose of improving site performance and user experience. ***|
|Social content sharing cookies plug-in||Cookies set by services such as Facebook Connect or Twitter Button, Linkedin, Youtube that allow users of social networks to share content from our sites on social networks.|
|Facebook Pixel||facebook.com||Identifies visitors from Facebook posts|
|LinkedIn Insight||linkedin.com||Identifies visitors from LinkedIn posts|
Cookies acceptance - rejection
TEHTRIS respects your right to privacy. Therefore, you can choose not to consent to the use of certain categories of cookies on this page.
We do recommend that you leave the cookies active to enjoy the fullest experience on our website. Please be aware that choosing not to enable certain types of cookies may impact your experience of the website and the availability of some services. Some pages of our website may not display properly, or you may not be able to use certain services that require you to sign in.
If you do not wish to have our cookies placed on your computer, you must disable them. To do so, please follow the appropriate instructions below based on your browser:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-bb8174ba-9d73-dcf2-9b4a-c582b4e640dd
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/safari
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You also have the option of objecting to the deposit of cookies by accessing the website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/.
For security and technical reasons, TEHTRIS stores your personal data with various data hosts whose data centers are located in the European Union. We ensure that they provide an appropriate level of personal data protection.
For certain operations, personal data may be transferred to companies located in countries outside the European Union. Prior to any transfer outside the European Union, and in accordance with applicable regulations, TEHTRIS ensures that such data transfers are secure. Transfers outside the European Union may be carried out in particular in connection with the following activities:
|Activity||Country of destination of the data||Transfer framework|
|Exploitation of data towards social networks||United States||Contractual clauses|
We may also rely on partners with which we may share your personal data for the purposes indicated. Whenever we rely on such third parties, we make sure that they provide an adequate level of protection to the personal data they process on our behalf and when such third parties are located out of the European Union, we make sure that we enter into European Model Clauses as adopted by the European Commission.
We may also be required by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence, to disclose your personal data. We may also disclose your personal data if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose personal information if we determine in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect our rights and pursue available remedies, enforce our terms and conditions, investigate fraud, or protect our operations or users.
In order to protect the Personal Data we collect, use or transfer, TEHTRIS employs a variety of technical and organizational security measures on a best-efforts basis to protect against loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. TEHTRIS’ security measures and procedures are continuously improved as new technologies become available. However, because the Internet is open to everyone and not secure, TEHTRIS cannot be held responsible for the security of transmissions of Personal Data over the Internet.
TEHTRIS’ employees and sub-contractor are bound to respect confidentiality.
Under which circumstances will TEHTRIS contact me?
TEHTRIS’ aim is not to be intrusive and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. For other than services purposes you requested, TEHTRIS will only contact you if a data breach occurs in a major violation of your rights and freedoms.
What is my right?
You have the right to access your personal data TEHTRIS holds. At your request, TEHTRIS can confirm which information it holds about you and how it is processed.
You have the right to rectify your personal data that TEHTRIS holds. You are entitled to require TEHTRIS to rectify any error in your personal data. At you request TEHTRIS must ensure that inaccurate or incomplete personal data is erased or rectified.
You have the right of erasure (or the right to be forgotten). That means you are entitled to require TEHTRIS for deleting your personal data if the data processing pursuit is not justified.
You have the right to restrict the processing when you may not be entitled to require TEHTRIS to erase your personal data but you may be entitled to limit the purposes for which TEHTRIS can process this data.
You have the right to data portability which means you have the right to transfer your personal data between controllers.
You have the right to object to your personal data processing on grounds relating to your particular situation; where the basis for that processing is either public interest; or TEHTRIS’ legitimate interests.
In the event you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is processed by TEHTRIS, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly to the supervisory authority:
Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés
Service des plaintes
8 rue de Vivienne
75083 Paris Cedex 02
01 53 73 22 22
Data protection officer contact details
Should you have any question regarding your personal data processing or exercise your data subject’s rights, you can refer to TEHTRIS’ Data Protection Officer. She/he is also available for enquiries, suggestions or complaints.Please contact our DPO from TEHTRIS website Contact DPO section.
TEHTRIS websites may provide links to third-party websites. TEHTRIS does not make any representations or warranties with respect to such third-party websites. You should be aware that the owners and operators of such third-party websites might collect, use or transfer personal data under different terms and conditions than TEHTRIS. Upon linking to a third-party website, you should inform yourself of the privacy policies of such third-party websites.
Last update: 2021 may.